Full disclosure: I’m absolutely awful at shopping for gifts. Giving gifts is one of my most favorite things to do, but I’m terrible at going to the mall during the holiday season and finding that perfect something for that special someone. Instead, I’m the girl who finds a gift in April for her best friend/sister/mom/boyfriend/cousin and buys it on the spot, only to keep it until Christmas–sometimes spilling the surprise beforehand.
Hence why I wanted to create a gift guide, for anyone out there like me who can’t think of any appropriate gift ideas as soon as December hits. Whether you’re shopping for your co-workers, best friends or current roommates, I’ve got 12 cute & Christmasy stocking stuffers that won’t break your bank. Happy shopping!
1. Blue & White Patterned Mug–for that coffee lover in your life
2. Goat Milk Hand Cream–which sounds weird, but I love this stuff
3. Happiness Journal–because it’s never too early for New Year’s Resolutions
4. Texting Gloves–warm hands, sent texts, can’t lose
5. Plaid Blanket Scarf–It’s a blanket & a scarf; what more could you ask for?
6. Essie Nail Polish + Cute Nail Files–perfect excuse for a spa day
7.Vaseline Lip Therapy–ain’t nobody got time for chapped lips
8. Fir Tree Scented Candle–smells like Christmas all winter long
9. Peppermint tea–to be paired with a book on a cold night
10. Adorable Notepads–make work/grocery lists/love notes more fun!
11. Coordinates Necklace–sentimental AF
12. Festive PJ pants–comfy, cozy, cute (P.S. sale ending soon!)
May your holidays be merry & bright! &.