So it’s been a while! I’ve been trying to find time to write this post (it’s been written down in bits and pieces on my phone for the past week and a half), but life just kinda got in the way. Here are some of the things I’ve been doing:
1. Attempting to hang floating shelves in my living room & failing miserably. (If anyone knows how to use “molly screws,” please let me know.)
2. Eating Hope’s Cookies with my favorite family, the Melino’s.
3. Wandering around Bath & Body Works to find fun ~holiday~ scented candles.
4. Debating the Starbucks Red Cup Controversy (Ellen Degeneres pretty much sums up my thoughts).
5. Missing Willy Annan dearly.
6. Drinking champagne (and overusing the new champagne emoji) at Homecoming (#hoco2k15, #hypeit #blessings)
7. Spending too much money in Target.
8. Baking pumpkin cookies (recipe here)
9. Swooning over Justin Timberlake at the CMA’s.
Beyond this list, here are the other things I’ve been liking & favoriting: