Last week I defined adulting. This week I have a few thoughts on the subject:
1. Going grocery shopping on a Sunday is like the Hunger Games. With everything being restocked, you have a slim chance of beating that suburban mom to that last container of hummus.
2. You don’t know the true meaning of “being broke” until you experience that pure joy of seeing your paycheck hit your bank account… only to see it quickly vanish because it’s time to pay rent.
3. Saturdays are for adventures. Sundays are for napping.
4. You’ll miss college in some regards but not having homework= heaven.
5. Post grad, you dread Monday’s more, but Friday’s are even sweeter.
6. You still save extra money to buy alcohol.
I’m sure I’ll have additional thoughts on the adulting matter, but for right now, here are the likes & favorites of the week.