Pretty hard to believe that Christmas is RIGHT around the corner. I feel like this month has flown by (but doesn’t it always?) Anyways, got some fun links I love Holiday Edition~ featuring some awesome bloggers to help you get ready for the holiday season. Enjoy!
- Between holiday parties, Christmas & New Year’s, you’re probably going to be taking a lot of pictures–here’s how to look fabulous in them. // Style Sprinter
- The best high-end & budget lip colors. Pucker up. // You, Me & D.C.
- How to take care of your skin in the winter months // Coming Up Roses
- Casual, comfy & cozy outfit perfect for a laid-back Christmas // Chasing Cinderella
- This is truly the perfect sweater for any holiday occasion // Quotes & Clothes
- The perfect LBD for your holiday party(s) // Girl In Betsey
- Wow your family & friends at Christmas dinner with this dark chocolate pomegranate bundt cake // Space, Place & Southern Grace
- Holidays = baking season. Here are some classic (easy) recipes to try. // Blessed Brilliant Beautiful
- Um yea, this pull apart garlic bread looks to die for. // The Urben Life
Health & Wellness
- The holidays are c r a z y. Remember to slow down & take some time for yourself. // The Carly Collective
- 12 Days of Christmas = 12 Days of Toning (with free downloadable!) // The Fit Brunette
- For your New Year’s Resolution to start eating healthier (for real this time) // Darrian Michelle
- Want to spruce up your apartment with some holiday cheer? Look no further. // Alicia Tenise
- DIY & make this ADORABLE farmhouse wreath. You’re basically Joanna Gaines. // Repressing the Crazy
- 30+ things to do this holiday season if you’re in the Philly/Jersey area! // Wear She Blossoms
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! &.