Hi everyone! I’m super excited for this year’s gift guide. I’ve teamed up with Ali from Groundswell Greetings (you can read more about her & her awesome story here!) to help you find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Better yet? All items listed have been curated by Ali (a local Philly business owner) & feature other local Philly businesses! Whether you need something for the bougie boy in your life or your stylish best friend, we’ve got you covered.
Keep scrolling for Ali’s top picks for everyone this holiday season. Please note: This is not a sponsored post & Ali and I have not been compensated by any of the retailers below. All opinions are our own. Happy shopping!
- For the bougie boy: Hemlock + Hyde Weekender Bag
- For the caffeinated philanthropist: Quaker City Coffee Company Rosehill Blend
- For the condiment collector: Yong’s Korean Hot Sauce
- For the eternal optimist: Paige Hanserd Happy Pin
- For the frazzled friend: Rikumo Eucalyptus Lavender Essential Oil
- For the hardwood workaholic: Half and a Third Desk Caddy
- For the James Dean lookalike: Gentry + Rose Optic White Basic Crew Tee
- For the kid in all of us: Stadler-Kahn Pipe Cleaners
- For the minimalist nursery decorator: Dance Happy Designs Throw Pillow
- For the nails-on-fleek obsessed: Modern Hex Helping Hand Stud Earrings
- For the authentic snacker: Tortilleria San Roman Tortilla Chips
- For the social critic: Philadelphia Print Works James Baldwin Sweatshirt
- For the South Philly fanatic: Fellini South Philly Hat
- For the retro chocolate lover: Shane Confectionery Nonpareils
- For the starter chef: Fante’s Pro Basic Knife Set
- For the succulent freak: Girls Can Tell Succulents Soy Candle
Be sure to check out Groundswell Greetings on Instagram! Hope the beginning of your holiday season is magical. &.